ESL Logic Problems



ESL logic problems are excellent activities to practice target language.  I have all my logic problems at my site, esllogic.com.  I combined them into two eBooks, 100 ESL Logic Activities.

These activities can be completed in many ways.  Some are great for working in pairs.  Others can be done individually.  I have broken them into categories.  To find examples of the logic problems, click on the links below.


TH/T Pronunciation Logic Problem
Comparative/Superlative Logic Problem





5 comments:

  1. I like these ideas. I will use them in my class this week.

    Thanks!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really apreciate people like you giving creative ideas and innovating all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these ideas, too!

    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. would really appreciate them more if all the answers were given too though

    ReplyDelete
  5. would appreciate them more if the answers were provided though

    ReplyDelete